Tuesday 27 October 2009 | By: Gypsy Genes

Around the next corner...

As you have seen, my screen name is 'Gypsy Genes'. I have never had roots and I travel as much as possible...I am, what my friends refer to as, a 'free spirit'! I absolutely love a challenge...meeting and learning about new people and cultures...their language, our similarities and differences--everything is a breath of fresh air to me! I love adventure, variety and anything unique/odd. Most of all, I love Jesus Christ!


As I go from place to place, I am never alone. Jesus goes with me. The opportunities that I have are because of His blessings on my life. Although I may not have 'roots' in the material and worldly sense, I have roots in Jesus. Most stories tell of 'Gypsies' that are always on the move...they are just passing through a place. That is exactly what I am doing...this world is not my home...I have no roots here...I am a 'gypsy'--a gypsy for the Lord...just travelling through here.

I don't know what is around the next corner, what person I'll meet, what obstacle I'll face, but what I do know is this: Jesus will never forsake me and no matter where I find myself next...no matter what I face around the next corner, Jesus will be there to be everything I need. What is around the next corner for you? Will you be alone or will let Jesus be there to lead and guide you?

3 comments:

Hungry House Frau said...

Darling Gypsy Girl,
You are amazing! I can't wait to see what you are going to do!

KAS

Gypsy Genes said...

Thanx for the inspiration lady! Be blessed!

Anonymous said...

Very Nice, GG!!

Post a Comment